The Car People share the feeling

It’s exciting times ahead for our client car supermarket The Car People. This week we launched an insight-led & research backed campaign communicating that 99% of their customers agree The Car People are great value for money… and that’s not a statistic to be argued with (we’re working together on the other 1%)!

From our ongoing work to really understand the car buying consumer, we know that value for money is the top consideration when purchasing a car. What’s more, we delved deeper to understand exactly what value means for these customers. The campaign therefore responds perfectly to consumer demands and demonstrates value to prospective customers who may not be aware of The Car People and their difference. The integrated campaign will be seen on TV, radio, press and online.

Alongside this, we’ve just undertaken a strategic social media audit, to understand online share of voice, measure sentiment of online conversations, and the likelihood of customers sharing their purchase experience in a social space. The social media strategy born out of the audit strives to engage consumers beyond the car purchase window, and – in keeping with The Car People’s brand promise – do so without hassle.

Our aim is to engage with current customers and attract prospective customers with interesting, informative and entertaining content, to contribute towards an increase in brand awareness, front of mind recall and ultimately web generated enquiries.

Look out for exciting social competitions and conversation soon!