FMG Support – The MCA Management Awards 2007
Despite a progressive approach and superb technology, being a Huddersfield-based SME was stopping FMG winning against the likes of the AA and RAC in the outsourced fleet services sector – even though the ‘big boys’ were slow and inflexible.
FMG wasn’t cross-selling between its three differently named business units, and the group had little visibility.
So we created a new brand that responded to genuine needs, merged the three businesses into one, and created a supplier loyalty programme, a thought-leadership programme and a new set of authoritative collateral.
FMG Support now wins contracts where it would never previously have been considered. It is now seen as an opinion-leader in the sector. From £29m in 2004, FMG Support projects a turnover in 2007 of £75m.
Propaganda delivered FMG Support with:
• An independent Discovery programme to unlock market insights
• Maximum results from a limited budget
• The confidence to break through the glass ceiling
• The experience and expertise to launch a thought-leadership programme
• An understanding of how to pitch at different levels
• The ability to link sales and marketing strategies
• Experience in creating integrated communications programmes.
“For over two years, Propaganda has delivered tangible results and been instrumental in shaping both our business and marketing strategy. One clear differentiator has been the detailed research they invest in, making sure our decision-making stems from real understanding.
“We work closely together to roll out change across our business, and so we have relationships at all levels.
“Our investment with Propaganda has been significant, but the returns have been indisputable. We are delighted with the services that we receive and really do consider Propaganda an integral extension of our team.”
Nick Brown, Chief Executive