A Social 2015
Reports, blog posts, articles – all predicting the social trends of 2015 & all conclude in one message; now more than ever, social content needs to be more than informative – it needs to entertain. In short, we need to stop pitching & start relating.
Here’s a few interesting points we’ve picked up that we will be considering & applying to our strategies this year:
– Instagram will continue to grow at an increased rate after becoming THE social network for image & video content in 2014.
– Anonymous social media will grow in popularity. No login, no profile, no trace.
– Facebook paid posting will increase pushing smaller business to Twitter due to their advertising flexibility.
– It’s time to care. Listen to your consumers on social media, they’re turning to online for customer service.
– Image & video content will dominate social media. Expect 80% of consumer traffic to be video content by 2018.
– 2015 is the year that wearable technology gets serious. Expect to see us all wearing Google glasses by Summer…