1. The Propaganda Agency Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons unless you give us your prior consent to do so.
3. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by unsubscribing from any of the re-marketing we send to you at any time.
We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
4. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
5. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us in writing at Propaganda, Calls Wharf, 2 The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7JU or via email at email@example.com.