Vacancy: PPC/Paid Media Executive
Are you a PPC Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience? Are you looking to take the next step in your career with an exciting new challenge? Do you want the opportunity to expand your digital experience outside of your current channel? Then you may be interested in joining our award winning, strategic brand consultancy.
You will be joining a prominent strategic and creative brand consultancy. For over 30 years we’ve stood shoulder to shoulder with our clients – building their brands and reputations, changing their markets, and transforming their fortunes with proven, research-led models.
Acknowledging the essential part digital plays in any brand’s potential growth strategy has led us to invest significantly in growing Propaganda’s digital capabilities. No longer can an agency do Brand or Digital, the two are one and the same.
Utilising Propaganda’s insights led Brand Discovery™ approach, the digital team is here to offer consultancy, guidance and strategy to grow brands.
About the role
As a key member of our digital team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of PPC and Affiliate Marketing initiatives for a range of clients across various sectors. Your responsibilities will include the setup, analysis, management, and optimisation of PPC campaigns across formats such as Search, Display, Shopping, and Video. You will also support in the management of affiliate marketing activities, overseeing all aspects of the channel, from strategy development to affiliate recruitment and daily operations. You will play a crucial role in employing innovative strategies to deliver top-tier results, ensuring client satisfaction and driving the success and growth of our digital team.
About the person
Given our clients’ diverse needs, ranging from B2B lead generation to full-service e-commerce in the baby, clothing, healthcare & furniture sectors, it is vital that you have a data-driven approach to deliver measurable results while also having a creative flair to ensure that client campaigns really stand out!
- have a good working knowledge and passionate interest in paid digital marketing channels
- have your finger on the pulse of latest updates and news from the industry with a keenness to learn more
- be exceptionally well organised with a gift for time management
- have a keen eye for creative and understanding of best practices in crafting engaging ad copy and visuals
- work well to a brief to interpret and execute accurately and creatively in alignment with client objectives
- have a data-driven approach and strong analytical mindset to inform strategies and measure success
- have a proven track record of achieving results in-house or for clients
- be comfortable communicating confidently directly with clients
- demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex PPC strategies and results in a clear and understandable way
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PPC role
- Hands on working knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads platforms
- Google certified (or be close to becoming certified)
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience writing compelling ad copy
Please forward a short covering letter with your c.v. to email@example.com.