Vacancy: Corporate PR Senior Account Manager
As a Senior PR Account Manager, you will work as part of the wider Client team. You will be responsible for working across a number of clients, supporting your Client Director in scoping, authoring, managing and delivering strategic marketing plans, campaigns and project work.
Candidates will have:
- 3+ years of agency / in-house Corporate PR experience.
- demonstrable experience in a corporate business to business environment, having a clear understanding of a client’s brand, business and sector.
- a proven track-record for implementing and managing successful PR and marketing campaigns.
- the ability to co-author PR plans aligned to a clients’ business and commercial objectives and the broader strategic marketing plan.
- demonstrable experience of achieving media coverage through on-line, print and social media channels.
- exceptional creative and technical writing skills to build confident content that sparks conversation amongst journalists and translates to coverage.
- the ability to generate thought leadership opportunities for clients.
- a strong understanding of the PR, digital and marketing industry.
In return, we offer:
- Flexible home and office working
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Sovereign Healthcare membership
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Staff well-being plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Friday
We know we ask for a lot, that’s because we make big promises to our clients. And our ongoing delivery of these promises means you’d be joining one of the most business savvy, entrepreneurial and commercial agencies in the UK. Furthermore, the right recruit will use this role to further their ambitions and expand their opportunities as our business continues to grow.
Salary is dependent on experience. Please forward a short covering letter with your c.v. demonstrating how your skills and experience can fulfil this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.