Are you ready to do what you love and get paid for it..?
Here’s an opportunity for someone with 12 months + experience to join our social & consumer PR team to work on a varied & exciting range of brands.
You will work closely with your account director and the wider creative & strategic team at Propaganda to develop & manage engaging social media and PR tactics, whilst maintaining strong working relationships with your client contacts.
We’re looking for someone who’s ambitious, diligent, creative and ready for a challenge who:
- Has at least 1 year’s experience under their belt of working in a marketing, PR or social media environment.
- Loves writing and is as confident coming up with snappy posts as they are detailed press releases.
- Is observant and has their ear to the ground when it comes to trends and news
- Isn’t afraid to come up with, shape and share ideas.
- Is passionate about social media with a good working knowledge of all platforms.
- Has great people skills – can get on with clients, journalists, suppliers and colleagues alike.
- Is professional, organised, confident, proactive and has impeccable attention to detail.
- Has mastered the art of good planning.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Apply for this role: