Are you passionate about delivering great work that works?
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Propaganda Client Services team.
As well as supporting the Account Director/Board Director you will be responsible for the on time and on brand delivery of tactical, project and campaign work that meet your clients’ brand objectives.
The position is ideal for someone who is looking to progress with a role that is both challenging and rewarding in equal measure, and who:
- Has experience working on both B2B and B2C clients
- Excels in multi-tasking
- Can build strong relationships with your colleagues and clients – allowing them to trust you to deliver quality work
- Is well versed and shines when working under pressure
- Thrives on understanding your client in order to contribute to the creative output
- Has a strong commercial awareness
- Can anticipate challenges and put in place plans to overcome them
- Is detail orientated, well organised and has excellent time management skills
- Can make a quality brew when it’s your round.
If you have at least 3 years experience in an agency background and you think this role sounds right for you, then get in touch today.
Salary range is £18k – £25k, depending on experience. Please supply your details, a short covering note, and your CV, through the form below.
Apply for this role: